Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Holiday Recount.

The second to last day of the holidays,on Saturday two friends of mine
Jayden and Izac came to my house and asked if I wanted to go to the skate park.

I told them to wait outside my house so I could ask my Mum if I could go to the skate park and get changed, and get my scooter.I came back outside and said to Jaden and Izac that my Mum said that I could come to the skate park with them but she said I had to be home before 6:00.6:00. Jaden had a skateboard to ride,Izac had a scooter to ride and I had a scooter to ride.

When we got to the skate park we put our bags down and we started doing tricks,we played a game of scoot,where there's one person who does a trick,if the other person fails the same trick that the other person does than they will get a S,if they get all the letters that spell scoot than they lose.

It was starting to get late and the sky started get dark Izac said let's have one more game of scoot than we will go.

We had one more game of scoot,5 minutes later we all were on the last letter and I was the one who had to do a trick,I did a 3,60 and i landed it but Izac didn't so I won the game.After the game was done we picked up our bags and went back home.

3 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Justin, that sounds like a really cool game! I'm glad you enjoyed the holiday!

Sam said...

It sounds cool

Levi R said...

Nice recount of your game ;) wish I could've been there.

Post a Comment