Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Rugby

On Saturday I played rugby for varcity we versed college rifles.It was a home game for us well we were warming up the captain for our team went to the ref and the other captain from the college rifles team came to the ref as well they had to toss a coin and pick what was it going to be and when the ref flipped the coin it landed on the side that college rifles picked.

They had to pick what we were gonna do and they said they will kick of.So they kicked of and it came towards me.I went to catch the ball and ran with it when I was running I got caught by one of there college rifles guy.Than I passed the ball to fineasi caws he was on the right.He was a right wing.When he got the ball he ran straight and he got the try.My friend went for the conversion kick next to the side line.When he kicked it the ball went straight over the goal post.

30 minuets later it was the last minute we got the last try and we won the game we were lucky that we got the conversion kick over.And the points was 28 to 29.
The End.

2 comments:

Samuel Touré said...

Hellow Justin I like your game that you had on Saturday It sounds like the games that I had.

Samuel Touré said...

Hellow Justin I like your game that you had on Saturday It sounds like the games that I had.

Post a Comment