Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

All about me

Hi my name is justin and I am 10 years old. I go to glen brae school I live with my dad,mum and my three brothers and sisters and I am the youngest in my family my Coulter is niuean and Samoa.

my favorite subject at  school is writing and maths
I live in new zealand and I was born at star ship
hospital my favorite thing that I like doing out of
school is playing rugby with my brothers.

My favorite food is butter chicken, and fish and chips.

When I grow up I would like to be a rugby player and play for the warriors. I go to glen brae school because it is close to my
house.

3 comments:

Justin said...

good on you from me(:

Samuel Touré said...

Hi Justin I like your story of All about me :)

alfred said...

Hi Justin I like your story about your south

Post a Comment