Pages

Friday 11 November 2016

Design Brief for my scratch game

Conceptual Statement

In the context of Entertainment I will design and produce a Game in scratch for children who are 10 years and older to be used for Entertainment but without violence in the game.

Attributes

Specifications

Evaluation

Game Title


Instructions


Start and Stop


Objects or Characters


Levels


Controls (Spacebar, arrow keys etc)


Colours


Background themes or background colours









My Design Brief tells me what I am making,    
who I am making my game for,
and why I am making the game.
The Attributes tells me what I need to include in the game.


1 comment:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Justin,
I really like how you explained your design brief in this post - this explained the post to your reader.

Post a Comment