Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Winter Rap





Great white clouds are surfing up high 
They all came down in the nice blue sky 
when I was walking up the road I saw white clouds
they were all falling down from the nice blue sky
me and my Dad looked up high
we saw a blue sky they all fly high 
when I went in the desert
I saw a fat doughnut 
I went to get it but a fat man was already eating it
I was hiding in the bushes so he couldn't see me 
so then I just kept on walking
and me and my dad went home.


3 comments:

Mr. Nath said...

This is nice Rap on Winter, Justin. I would love to hear you sing out some day. Well done.

Fineasi said...

hi justin i like your rap on winter and you are a artist.

Lindakiki @ Glenbrae School said...

Wow hi Justin I like your winter rap.
(me like first 2 lines).

Post a Comment