Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Rugby Game at Pakuranga.

On saturday I had a rugby game against Pakuranga Coug ars.In the morning we were warming up for our rugby game.After all the warm up the game was about to start, well we were waiting the ref came over to us to check if we got everthing we needed.After he had checked us we done a tos with a coin to see who will start the game off first.When we tosed it it landed on the side that we picked but we said we will kick of with the ball.So we kicked of and the pakuranga guy caught the ball he was runing but fineasi caught by the legs.

After some minutes later it was half time.After half time I stayed of on the sideline as sub for ten minutes.When ten minutes was finish I went back on as center.But when I went back on it was a penalty.Pakuranga was running towards me when I tackle him I held on to the ball and pulled it out of his hand’s.When I got the ball I ran frew the pakuranga kids and I got frew them but I got tackled on the leg’s.When I got tackled I placed the ball facing towards our try-line when the forwards came they stepped over me to protect the pakuranga kids from getting the ball.
                                       
The half back came to get the ball and he passe it to the first five to run with the ball but he got tackled.There was 30 seconds left till we lost but we were close to the try-line the first five passed the ball out to the back line when the next guy caught the ball he was running with it and when he was about to get tackled he straight away passed the ball to me and I went to dive for the try.After that we went to see who was going to get takaler of the day and player of the day and the takaler of the day was Fineasi and the player of the day was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment